A complete kit that will let you to quickly and easily change your existing bike into an e-bike. The electric bike will satisfy the lovers of longer trips, who enjoy the pleasure of driving over fast acceleration - this kit will help you climb hills easily.
Before conversion, prepare about 3 hours of free time and the most basic tools, such as a screwdriver or a flat wrench. In the kit you will receive a set of other, specialized tools - you can find their detailed description below.
The only additional element you need to purchase is the battery with the charger – you can find it in our store..
RAPID KIT FEATURES
Speed up to 55 km/h!
A bike with a mounted set is a really powerful beast! Climb steep ramps, drive dirt roads without any problem. Press the handle completely and reach a speed of up to 55 km/h without pedaling!
Recover energy while braking
The magnetic brake sensor included in the kit allows motor braking, that also charges your battery and increased driving range! During such braking the motor does not use elements such as discs or pads, which significantly extends their life.
No loose wires
The wiring has optimal length and separates at the very end, which allows you to connect all elements conveniently and aesthetically. In addition you will get a special neoprene band, so you can hide excess cables.
Waterproof plugs, motor and controller
Ride your e-bike even during a heavy rain, thanks to the use of hermetic plugs and water-resistant components such as motor, controller or display.
An electric motor is not only faster, but also noiseless. All this thanks to the lack of gearboxes and sinusoidal control, controlled directly by the intelligent controller.
3-year warranty for the motor
We provide trouble-free motors for e-bikes, but in the event of any problems, we offer a 3-year warranty, implemented throughout the European Union.
Controller in the individual case
The controller for the Rapid S2100 kit is placed in an elegant, durable and waterproof housing. Its small size guarantees that you can easily mount it on the bicycle frame.
All required tools in the kit
In the package you will find all specialized tools that will allow you to quickly and efficiently convert your bike to e-bike.
Display on the handlebar
Resistant to rain, snow and other weather conditions - a clear LCD display that allows you to control the basic parameters of your e-bike on a regular basis: speed, motor temperature, driving mode (city and off-road), battery charge status and etc.
Watch our video tutorial, which will help you convert your bike to e-bike:
RAPID S2100 KIT INCLUDES:
- Rapid C-2100 controller in the battery rail
- Rapid M2000 motor laced into a rim with cassette and brake disc mounting
- thumb throttle
- magnetic brake sensor or brake handles
- PAS sensor mounted under the crank
- LCD display with remote control
- wires with hermetic plugs
- two M14 motor torque arms
- necessary tools
RAPID M2000 MOTOR
- solid, weighing 6,5 kg motor laced into a rim
- has a cassette and brake disc mounting
- silent due to the lack of gears
- equipped with a temperature sensor
- 3 year warranty
- lets you choose driving mode
- sine wave control
- placed in the battery rail
- allows you to set about 20 parameters
- displays the most important informations, such as – battery level, speed, mileage, currently used power, driving mode
- integrated with the remote control, allowing you to change the settings
- pedaling support
- necessary, if you want to legally drive public roads
- choose the right sensor for your bike - universal (for ISIS, Octalink, Hollowtech) or a square tapered spindle
- allows you to ride without using the pedals
- useful when riding uphill
- the harder you grip it, the faster you go
- an optional element
MAGNETIC BRAKING SENSOR OR BRAKE LEVERS
- easy to mount
- allows you to break using motor (regenerative braking) so you can recover some of the energy
- set braking force through LCD display
- optional handles with sensor, suitable for V- or U-breaks
RAPID MOTOR TORQUE ARMS
- stably hold the rear wheel in the fork
- 2 pieces in set - for mounting on both sides of the motor
- adjustable arm spacing
- all the necessary bolts, nuts and clamps included in the kit
- durable and flexible
- hermetic plugs resistant to weather conditions
- colored plugs for easy assembly
- connect all components without soldering
- standard length sufficient for typical bikes
- chain whip
- 2 cassette washers
- 2 disc washers
- crank wrench
- support wrench
- cassette and freewheel wrench
- 6 M5 bolts for disc
Additionally, we add:
- 4 smaller internal washers (distancing the motor from the rear wheel dropouts)
- 2 larger external (under the motor rotation lock)