A complete kit that will let you to quickly and easily change your existing bike into an e-bike. The electric bike will satisfy the lovers of longer trips, who enjoy the pleasure of driving over fast acceleration - this kit will help you climb hills easily.
Thanks to the use of the gears, the motor gained lightness (weight only 3.9 kg) but absolutely not lost on power! Mount it on your bike and find out how fast you can go.
Before conversion, prepare about 3 hours of free time and the most basic tools, such as a screwdriver or a flat wrench. In the kit you will receive a set of other, specialized tools - you can find their detailed description below.
The only additional element you need to purchase is the battery with the charger – you can find it in our store..
RAPID KIT FEATURES
Speed up to 55 km/h!
A bike with a mounted set is a really powerful beast! Climb steep ramps, drive dirt roads without any problem. Press the handle completely and reach a speed of up to 55 km/h without pedaling!
No loose wires
The wiring has optimal length and separates at the very end, which allows you to connect all elements conveniently and aesthetically. In addition you will get a special neoprene band, so you can hide excess cables.
Waterproof plugs, motor and controller
Ride your e-bike even during a heavy rain, thanks to the use of hermetic plugs and water-resistant components such as motor, controller or display.
3-year warranty for the motor
We provide trouble-free motors for e-bikes, but in the event of any problems, we offer a 3-year warranty, implemented throughout the European Union.
Controller in the battery rail
Controller in the Rapid S1100 kit was placed in the battery rail. You do not need to install any additional components on the bicycle frame.
All required tools in the kit
In the package you will find all specialized tools that will allow you to quickly and efficiently convert your bike to e-bike.
Display on the handlebar
Resistant to rain, snow and other weather conditions - a clear LCD display that allows you to control the basic parameters of your e-bike on a regular basis: speed, motor temperature, driving mode (city and off-road), battery charge status and etc.
Watch our video tutorial, which will help you convert your bike to e-bike:
RAPID S1100 SL KIT INCLUDES:
- Rapid C-1100 controller in the battery rail
- Rapid M1000 SL motor laced into a rim with cassette and brake disc mounting
- thumb shifter
- magnetic brake sensor or brake handles
- PAS sensor mounted under the crank
- LCD display with remote control
- wires with hermetic plugs
- two M12 motor locks
- necessary tools
RAPID M1000 SL MOTOR
- solid, weighing 3,9 kg motor laced into a rim
- has a cassette and brake disc mounting
- equipped with a temperature sensor
- 3 year warranty
- lets you choose driving mode
- sine wave control
- placed in the battery rail
- allows you to set about 20 parameters
- displays the most important informations, such as – battery level, speed, mileage, currently used power, driving mode
- integrated with the remote control, allowing you to change the settings
- pedaling support
- necessary, if you want to legally drive public roads
- choose the right sensor for your bike - universal (for ISIS, Octalink, Hollowtech) or a square tapered spindle
- allows you to ride without using the pedals
- useful when riding uphill
- the harder you grip it, the faster you go
- an optional element
MAGNETIC BRAKING SENSOR OR BRAKE LEVERS
- easy to mount
- allows you to break using motor (regenerative braking) so you can recover some of the energy
- set braking force through LCD display
- optional handles with sensor, suitable for V- or U-breaks
RAPID MOTOR LOCKS
- stably hold the rear wheel in the fork
- 2 pieces in set - for mounting on both sides of the motor
- adjustable arm spacing
- all the necessary bolts, nuts and clamps included in the kit
- durable and flexible
- hermetic plugs resistant to weather conditions
- colored plugs for easy assembly
- connect all components without soldering
- standard length sufficient for typical bikes
- chain whip
- 2 cassette washers
- 2 disc washers
- crank wrench
- support wrench
- cassette and freewheel wrench
- 6 M5 bolts for disc
Additionally, we add:
- 4 smaller internal washers (distancing the motor from the rear wheel dropouts)
- 2 larger external (under the motor rotation lock)
Files to download:
|Max speed||50 km/h|
|Purpose||For those who appreciate the lightness of the bicycle; for longer distances;|
|Motor model||M1000 SL|
|Mounting place||rear wheel|