M14 lock fits these Rapid engines:
- Rapid M1000 (S1100 Kit)
- Rapid M2000 (S2100 Kit)
- Rapid M2000F (S2100F Kit)
- Rapid M3000 (S3000 Kit)
- MXUS V3 3000 Turbo (S3000 Kit - available until May 2018)
The lock prevents the engine from rotating and breaking the cables, which may occur when the engine is not tightened properly or is loose in heavy use.
The lock is universal (has 4 mounting positions). The lock is mounted outside the rear fork.
The rotation lock consists of the following elements:
- the lock
- lock arm
- 2 bolts and 2 nuts to screw the lock with the arm
- 2 different length rubberized metal bands
- bolt and nut for twisting the band
For the Rapid M1000SL engines from the S1100SL kit and for the MXUS engines from the S-1000 or S-2000 kits, choose M12 lock (these engines were in Rapid sets until May 2018).